We've made it through the weekend with no news to report. Baby Girl Ledford is still happy inside of me! I am getting more and more anxious, mainly because of the pelvic pain and pressure I am having. Some days are better than others, but yesterday the pain was so bad it brought me to tears. I went online and tried to "self-diagnose" with some kind of severe pelvic pain while pregnant condition - called SPD. I can't remember what it stands for, but it sounds like most of the women have it much worse, and much sooner than me, in pregnancy. It happens when I have been sleeping and get out of bed to go to the bathroom, or if I have been sitting too long and get up. It is just very painful to walk and go up and down the stairs, especially if I have exercised that day. I know the last couple weeks can be very uncomfortable for a lot of women, but for the pain to be that bad kind of concerned me yesterday, so I will probably talk to my doctor about it. I guess I can handle it a couple more weeks if I have to though. I go to the doctor Thursday, so I will let you all know how that goes! Thanks for checking in!!
Here are a couple pictures for you from our weekend....
Brandy with her log.....
Cmon Mom, just pick it up and throw it!!
Forever fishing buddies.....
9 comments:
I feel so bad for you! I had spd really, really bad with Ryan. The last 4 months of my pregnancy with him, everytime I rolled over in bed it would pop loud enough for Rick to hear it. I was in tears alot over that. They were going to give me a walker, yep like old ladies use, but I just quit walking as much as possible, and suffered when I did. Hopefully it will be soon for you!
Hey girl! I had SPD most of my pregnancy and there are a few things that you can do to help eliviate the pain. Pelvic rocks (also called cat cow pose in Yoga), childs pose (also Yoga), both help. Also, I did accupuncture the last month because it got so bad. In your case I would bet that she is moving lower into your pelvis and the relaxin is really kicking in to open you and and get you ready for delivery. Once Isaac arrived all of my pain went away, so it is temporary. Try the yoga exercises and a warm bath or heating pad...that should help alot. You are in my thoughts!
xo ~ E
It is so comforting to hear that you guys experienced this too - not that I wish this pain on anyone, but at least it's normal and doesn't sound like it's too much to worry about. I was most worried that it wouldn't go away after delivery, and I worry about the actual delivery. And thank you for the tips. I have not had the popping at all, but read about it too!
OMG! Can you believe it will be ANY DAY now???? I know you are SO READY for this to be over! I don't remember all of the pains I had anymore!! I can't remember any of it- it really does just go away once you see that precious little girl! I will keep checking back, can't wait to hear that she has arrived!!!! Good Luck, we are thinking about you ALL- Ali
I am sorry for the pain. It is not fun from what I remeber. But soon, very very soon your sweet girl will be here. I cant wait!!
Sorry to hear about the pain :(
Oh, and as much as we love to see pictures of Brandy and Wes, we really want to see you:)
Try not to worry about the actual delivery. It will all be over before you know it and the only thing that you will remember is the moment that you see her for the first time. You are in my thoughts...
I can't believe I will be an aunt soon!!!! I can't wait! Hang in there, you are almost to the best part! I can't wait to get my phone call! Love you! Misty
HOw was the doctor's today??
Post a Comment