Look at those big, beautiful eyes! Will loved that bouncer, and slept in it a lot during the day. I'll be praying for more rest for you guys! I can't believe my two were ever that small!
Hey Momma!!!! I was out of town on Friday so I am just catching up on pictures! She is absolutely gorgeous! I too hope she sleeps a little more for you! Hope everything else is going great for you guys and I will talk to you later today! Love you! Misty
4 comments:
Shannon, she is so adorable. I hope she sleeps for you tonight!
Look at those big, beautiful eyes! Will loved that bouncer, and slept in it a lot during the day. I'll be praying for more rest for you guys! I can't believe my two were ever that small!
Shera
Hey Momma!!!! I was out of town on Friday so I am just catching up on pictures! She is absolutely gorgeous! I too hope she sleeps a little more for you! Hope everything else is going great for you guys and I will talk to you later today! Love you! Misty
Oh! She is filling in so much all ready! And mommy you look great too! Love ya!
Post a Comment