Oh, too sweet!
That is sooo freakin cute! Never underestimate the power of music and some booty shakin to calm a fussy baby.
My question is....why was Gloria Estefan playing in your house?!?!?! Hilarious!!! I know I haven't checked in on you in a while, just giving you guys time to get settled in. I will check in this week! Love you! Misty
You and your little Latin lover! how sweet. Baby Mozart worked wonder's for Rylie. She loved the music!
Ha, I hadn't even thought of why Wes has Gloria Estefan on his ipod!! I have no idea!! I guess I will just say he has ALL kinds of music on there. ( :
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh, too sweet!
That is sooo freakin cute! Never underestimate the power of music and some booty shakin to calm a fussy baby.
My question is....why was Gloria Estefan playing in your house?!?!?! Hilarious!!! I know I haven't checked in on you in a while, just giving you guys time to get settled in. I will check in this week! Love you! Misty
You and your little Latin lover! how sweet. Baby Mozart worked wonder's for Rylie. She loved the music!
Ha, I hadn't even thought of why Wes has Gloria Estefan on his ipod!! I have no idea!! I guess I will just say he has ALL kinds of music on there. ( :
Post a Comment