Abbie Grace Ledford was born on May 13, 2008 at 7:32 pm. She weighed 7lbs. 10 oz. and has blond curly hair and long fingers and toes! Shannon and Wes sounded wonderful and are doing great! The new family hopes to be home by Thursday of this week. Shannon will have some pictures of the baby girl up soon (I tried to upload the one from her cell phone but it isn't working.)
O Happy Day!!
Misty
6 comments:
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love her name!! Can't wait to see pictures!!!
Hope you are all doing wonderful!!
Emmy
I love the name!!!!
I know you must be so excited to finally be able to hold your baby girl. Post picture for us soon!
Oh happy day indeed!!!!!
Yea!! I am so happy for you! Can't wait to see a photo of her. Hope you are feeling good!
your a MOM!! awesome! i know she is precious, i can't wait to see pictures! congrats to BOTH of you! aren't babies the best ever?? good luck and i love her name :)- The Parris Fam
Post a Comment