Tuesday, May 13, 2008

We're on our way!

Well everyone, I think this is the day we've been waiting for. Wes and I are getting ready to head to the hospital in a few minutes. My contractions have been happening all morning, so hopefully it's not a false alarm! We'll keep you posted!

7 comments:

Crystal Johnson said...

Yea!!!! Hopefully this is it :)

Thanks for keeping all of us posted!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!!!

Emmy

Anonymous said...

yeah!!!!!!!!!!! i hope this is IT! can't wait to see pics of the little one and hear her name!! good luck, we are thinking of you ALL! love, Ali and Steven

Autumn Lumpkin Photography said...

I guess you are still at the hospital since you haven't updated! Hope you are holding your beautiful baby girl right now!

Becky at VintageMixer said...

YEAH!!! I made it back in time! I will contact Dawn and hopefully we'll be at the hosital after her arrival!!

Shanna Mac said...

YIIIIPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! I hope she's here by now!! I can't wait to see pics!!!!

(i'm also hopelessly jealous)

love you.

Susan Nelson said...

This is so exciting Shannon! We can't wait to meet her!
God Bless!