Today we had our 38 week (and a few days!) appointment. For all you facts and figure lovers, I have effaced about 70% but no dilation to speak of yet. And she is at -1 position. And something else was negative today - my weight gain!! Woohoo! I told you there was no rhyme or reason to this stuff! Maybe the fact that I have switched to low fat frozen yogurt this week helped! Of course I am still dousing it in magic shell and chocolate syrup....
In other news, does anyone watch the Hills? I know there are a few of you out there! I just watched it from last night, and I was so happy to see Stephen back! I would love to see him and LC get together again.
So my next appointment is next Thursday. Maybe if nothing has happened by then we will make a plan for induction or something. I don't necessarily want that, but we'll see what happens. I'll keep you posted!
9 comments:
I love the Hill's...But I didnt get to see it this week so dont spoil it yet!!!!!
Your gonna have that baby early!!!1 wooooo hoooooo
Wow I like the prediction of you having it early!!!!! I did watch the Hills and was excited too...but then someone at work told me that he is appearing on all kinds of shows trying to get a break into acting...so it could be to get him into the biz and not for love. Sorry to be the bubble burster!!! Love ya, Misty
I just saw (on X17) Lauren out with a new boy!! ohhhhh
Yea!!!
I actually lost weight the last 3 weeks with Owen as well. I keep hoping for the same this time:)
I have been sick the past few days and lost THREE pounds. As much as it sucked being sick, I did enjoy what I saw on the scale :)
I can't believe the BIG day is sooooo close. I think we all are anxious to hear what her name will be and to see that sweet little face!!!!
Jess, I definitely like your prediction too! And I saw a pic of Lauren last night online with some other guy too, darnit!
We are anxious for her to arrive too, to say the LEAST!! And to have a name for her! Ha!!
It's almost time!
I am sooo excited for y'all!!!!
I love reading your updates and can't wait until the BIG update. :)
Miss you!
That last comment was from Emmy.
Sorry - I forgot I used Anonymous. :)
Any new updates?
Thinking about you! How are you feeling?
Post a Comment