Wednesday, April 2, 2008

34 week appointment

We had our 34 week appointment yesterday and it was pretty uneventful, which is a good thing I suppose! I thought I would have the strep test, but that is next time. We did talk about pediatricians, and Dr. Barney gave us a list of his recommendations. So we will be choosing one in the next couple weeks. Oh, and the GOOD news is that I had only gained 2 lbs in 3 weeks, which is HUGE because I have been eating ice cream and cookies galore, like I said in my previous post! I don't know how that happened, but I'll take it. I go back in 2 weeks, then start the weekly visits. Not too much longer! I have my shower out here on Saturday, so check back for pictures. Until next time....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shannon! The nursery looks great! Very PINK which is so different from my world with having 2 boys! Love the curtains and the border. Your shower was fun and it is a blessing to have been a part of it and to have people like you guys as friends way out here so far from home.
Love ya guys,
Diane