Monday, April 7, 2008

Baby Shower!!

Saturday Dawn and Vicki hosted a baby shower for me! It was wonderful! We got so many great, much needed gifts, and LOTS of clothes!! I have a ton of pictures, but here are just a few....




If you want to see them all, let me know and I will email them!
I feel so very blessed to have all of these ladies in my life. Their families have become our family away from home and I wouldn't trade the friendships I have made out here for anything. Thanks to everyone who helped with it and came! It really means a lot!



I am also having a shipping shower that Misty, Rachel and Amanda are throwing and it is currently underways, so we will be taking pictures of that too very soon!

4 comments:

Elisa said...

I love the baby clothes hanging on the clothing line...so cute! It looks like you had a great time. Isn't it such a blessing to have such wonderful people in our lives? You look fantastic as always. Keep an eye open for a package from us, it should be there soon.
Love ya!
E

Anonymous said...

you look like you got a lot of great stuff! :)- Ali

Unknown said...

I would love to see all the pictures! It looks like you had a great time! You look radiant!

Hopefully your shipping shower gift from Jen & myself will be there early next week!

Love and miss you!
Shannon

Anonymous said...

I have that same stroller that I see in the background! I have something for you guys, but I have to wait until she is born for a name!