Sunday, April 20, 2008

The weekend

How come Saturday and Sunday go by SO fast, and Monday and Tuesday drag???!!! I know I am not the only one who has ever posed that question, but especially lately I have just been dreading going back to work after the weekend. It's not that bad, but I think Elisa put it perfectly when she said it's like having senioritis, but instead of your senior year you are getting ready to go out on maternity leave!!


Anyways, we had a great weekend. Friday and Saturday the weather was warm, but windy. And now today we are on to cold and windy. Oh well. Yesterday the "family" went fishing....


Brandy had a blast, as always. She is so nosy when Wes catches fish and just cries and whines to get over to him. Usually she is right by his side, but in the picture above he was too deep for her to stand, so she had to swim to him when he caught fish! I got a great "workout" just walking around and wading, meaning I got so out of breath just doing nothing that it felt like I had just run 5 miles! Then I got to lay in the back of the truck and get some sun while Wes continued to try to catch some fish. It wasn't a great fishing day, but the sunshine was really wonderful.

Later we met up with Josh and Becky for appetizers and dessert - yum!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.

Becky at VintageMixer said...

We had so much fun hanging out Saturday! A very much needed time to celebrate with you and just hang out with good friends! Love you.

The Ledfords said...

I have to figure out a way to get rid of these random posts - if anyone has any suggestions let me know! This is the first time this has happened....

Anonymous said...

you look great!!! :)- Ali