


Thank you, thank you, thank you, to all of you that sent gifts! And of course, to Misty, Rachel and Amanda for organizing it all.
In other news, I had my 36 week appointment today. They did the strep B test, and I asked my doctor to examine me for dilation and effacement, because I had been having some pressure and mild pain, and just wanted to know what was happening! So no dilation yet, but he said my cervix was thinning out. That's really all I know. As far as weight gain, and I am only telling you this because I bragged about my last appointment where I had only gained three pounds...well, let's just say it was NOT what I was hoping for! He said it was most likely just water weight, because I am starting to swell a little. My wrists are puffy, the wedding ring is likely off for the remainder of the pregnancy, which I hate, and the bones in my ankles are gone! Boohoo. I am starting to slow down a lot more. Trying to walk as much as possible, but it seems to be more of a waddle! Oh well. I am winding down, I think. I go back to the doc next Thursday, and weekly from here on. I'll keep you all posted!! Here is the 36 week belly pic. Oh, and the bottom picture is me trying to strike a pose at 8 1/2 months preggo - I know, it doesn't really fit, but I am tired of just lifting my shirt up and showing the belly! I want to be cute!


3 comments:
Awwww Shannon, you look so cute! The last few weeks of pregnancy are the hardest, physically. You look great! I wish I could find the photo of me when I was a few days away from having Trevor. I gained 80lbs with him, my belly was sooooo huge! I will have to find that photo and scan it. I left you a message on a different post, but I will put it here also. I can't send out my gift until you have the baby so that I have a name to put on it. Take it easy!
dude, my ankles disappeared two days ago. at least it's not as bad as it was with gracen where my legs were the EXACT same size from my midthigh all the way to my arches. not a pretty sight to behold!
you look beautiful!!
You look. Fabulous!!!
Dont worry about the weight. I gained 56 with Rylie and 2 weeks after her birth had lost 35 lbs. I hadnt realized all the water I had gained. It just snuck up on me.
Post a Comment