I have fallen into the yearly trap of girl scout cookies - but it seems being pregnant is making it worse. Maybe not...maybe I just need something to blame it on, but seriously, it's bad. Wes hasn't eaten any. I, on the other hand, have proceeded to polish off almost two boxes of thin mints and am working on a new box of the chocolate peanut butter kind. The girl scout Mom's today asked me if I wanted to purchase a whole case of them! I proudly said no way - but had second thoughts immediately! I left the store in a hurry....
I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday, so I will let you know how that goes. Here is your 34 week belly picture....
7 comments:
you are so cute! i bet you don't even look pregnant if you turn around!!! lucky!- Ali
Since I just saw you this morning, I can honestly tell all that you look just as gorgeous as the picture dictates! As far as the girl scout cookies, I think they are evil!!! Diet sabotagers in the form of cute little girls disguised in vests with patches-AHA! It's a ploy!! I actually hid ours from myself and have to force myself to remember where they are in case of emergency and I'm NOT even pregnant!
I will not ever admit how much ice cream that I have eaten in the last few weeks. I blame Isaac...he likes ice cream. Oh and Girl Scout cookies...I polished off one box of peanut butter patties in about an hour. They are NEVER allowed in the house again.
I finished off an entire box of Girl Scout Peanut Butter Sandwiches and Lemonaides. I could have eaten another box of each and I really hate I didn't order Thin Mints. And like Elisa, I won't admit how much ice cream I have been eating!
Love the belly shot! You are so stinkin' cute!!!!
SO glad to hear I am not the only one who has been eating way too many of those stupid things!! Oh but they are SO good! Thank goodness we only get them once a year, right??!!!
I heard Brad is coming to town to go fishing! Wes mentioned it to Steven- but, of course, we have a big birthday week this week :) Have a great time!!- Ali
Hi Ali, I am glad you liked the invitations for Shannon's shipping shower and I think it would be great idea for Laura as well. It is hard when they are so far away from us! And I am trying to pry the name out of Shannon for ya...she's being a little tough about it, but I hope to break her!!! She could at least give us initials!! :)
Misty
Post a Comment