I wanted to post this yesterday, but for some reason blogspot wasn't uploading pics! Anyways, last week Keaton Opie had his 1st birthday, and we all got to celebrate with him on Saturday! I can't believe it's already been a year. I wanted to first share some of my pictures from the last year....
Is he not just the cutest? He is such a sweet little boy and Wes and I just love him to death! We have enjoyed all the babysitting, camping trips, and just watching him grow! I think he enjoyed his party too....
Nice and clean after his bath!!
Happy Birthday Keaton!!
3 comments:
WE actually have a layover in SLC going both ways. I thought it would be nice if we could meet up, but we only have 30-40 mins to wait each way.
Thanks Shannon! Just think how quick this went and your little sweet girl will be here in not time an we'll be celebrating her first birthday!!!! You're such a loving "Aunt" and you'll be a wonderful mommy!
Crystal - I just saw your comment about meeting up, and I think you were coming through here today. So what about Tuesday on your way back? Let me know the times and we'll try to work something out! The only thing would be you would have to go back through security, but it's not a big airport. Let me know what you want to do!
Post a Comment