Friday, March 21, 2008
Stay Tuned!!!
I just had to post real quick tonight because I am SO excited about the nursery! Both of my grandmothers came into town on Wednesday, and have been shopping and decorating our house and the nursery non-stop since they got here! Yesterday they got some curtain rods for the nursery, along with diapers (which we didn't have any of yet), a baby monitor, and a few other things. And today I took the day off and we went to BabysRus to get the crib mattress and some baskets to decorate the changing table. And the big news is we found a border at BabysRus that matches the bedding from Pottery Barn!! We had been thinking we were going to do bead board on the bottom section of the wall and then hand paint some daisies above, but now that we found the border, that will be all we need! I also quick shipped a few bedding items from Pottery Barn that arrived today because they wanted to get all the bedding together. So the curtain valances are hung, the crib is completely decorated with sheets, bumper, etc, and the wallpaper border is up!! Tomorrow we will put together the changing table. After that we will just have some pictures to hang and we will be waiting on the glider chair to arrive! I took some pictures today but I will wait to post them all tomorrow once we get the changing table up. Just know that if you want to see it please check back tomorrow or Sunday! I could not be happier with the way it looks right now and cannot wait to see how much better it will look tomorrow!! I also have two showers coming up, which I know will bring many more much needed items from the registry. It's just nice to be getting the room organized now, because I was starting to panic just a little!! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so excited for you! I really, really wish I lived closer.
Post a Comment