Whitley Elizabeth Hollamon was born Saturday afternoon to our friends Laura and Stephen! I met Laura when I worked for Eaton back in Asheville, and she quickly became one of my dearest friends. Some of you don't know her, but she knows a lot of you from reading your blogs! When she called me to tell me she was pregnant back in September, I had just found out that I was! So the birth of Whitley kind of marks the first of three of us Eaton girls, because next up is Elisa, who is due to have her little boy in April.

Congratulations to Laura and Stephen!!
1 comment:
I just realize my friend Jo's husband also works for Eaton. I never put the two together but is it the same company. Her family blog is on mine. (jo, Aaron, Lainy, Rory)
I am sure its a big company but wouldnt that be so funny...
The baby boom begins!!!
Post a Comment