Well, if you read my previous blog from Friday you saw that both of my grandmothers are out visiting, and we (really they!) have been working nonstop to help us get the nursery ready! We got the changing table put together yesterday and the sheers with tie backs. We are going to finish wallpapering the one corner of the wall this afternoon then everything will be done until the chair get here. There is also a small raised area in the room that is empty right now but we may get a toychest for that later. OK, enough chatting, here are the pictures!!



So I didn't take any pictures of the empty corner to the left of the door, but that is where the chair will go when we get it. Isn't it beautiful??!! I absolutely love the way it all looks! I keep going in there and just imagining our little girl sleeping and playing in this room. Getting it ready has made it even more real - more than it already is! I can't believe we only have about 6 more weeks until she will be here!
Here are a couple more pictures taken after church today. It is really sunny here, but not quite as warm as it looks!

7 comments:
Oh, the nursery looks ADORABLE!!!!
Love It!!!!!
So sweet your grandma's were there
Shannon-It turned out awesome!!! I LOVE the picture of you with the g-ma's!!! Generations before us, generations to come! Happy Easter:)
really sweet nursery! very girlie! now all you need is a little baby to go in there and make it complete!!!- Ali
Love it! It is so pretty and girly. You look gorgeous, as always. How are you feeling?
I am feeling really good for the most part! Just ready to be done with work! Ha!
How are you feeling Elisa? You are getting close!!
I'm so jealous of all the beautiful girl stuff!!
Post a Comment