We have had a very quick weekend, which was good for me for once, because it puts us closer to our little girls arrival! The weekend began with an unfortunate event for Miss Brandy....she sprained her foot while fishing with Wes and his dad up at Strawberry Reservoir...thankfully she has no broken bones, but she is still kind of pitiful limping around. The trip did produce some really large trout though for Wes, so that was kind of cool....


Yesterday was a beautiful spring day, so we parked the boat in the driveway and proceeded to get it ready to take out today! Also went to see Made Of Honor last night - very cute.
So today was the boats maiden journey of the year - it was windy but warm. Before that though we went to church, then to Olive Garden, where I ate some eggplant parmesan - I have heard that can send some women into labor - so I figured why not? Then we bounced around on the boat for a while. This little one has definitely dropped as my stomach is now resting on my upper thighs! Here are some more pictures of the boat ride. Below are Wes's parents, Tom and Sue. And sorry, but you asked for some pictures of me, and this is me, bikini and all! Like the nice line down the middle??!!


I will let you guys know how the week goes! Please keep your fingers crossed that Tuesday we will get some good news about my progress - if not before!! We are SO ready to meet our little girl and share her with you all!
Oops, I almost forgot to mention the Jazz!! We are 2-2 against the Lakers now! Woohoo!!
5 comments:
You, my dear, are so brave to be wearing a bikini! I am only 19 weeks and cant make myself do it!
Cant wait to hear more!
Do you have someone to update the blog while your in the hospital?
Very cute Shannon! You have the perfect baby belly!
Love the bikini pic...you go girl! She'll be here before you know it. We're all very excited to meet her too.
I think I am going to ask Misty to update the blog! Misty, will you update the blog??!! I'll call you with my password and stuff!!
Jess, my theory on wearing the bikini is this - this is one of the only times that I don't have to suck in my stomach, which is my MAJOR trouble spot, so I figure why not??!!
again, yer crackin' me up!!
Post a Comment