Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Wes!!!



Yummy ice cream cake from Marble Slab - I got accused of buying this more for me ( :


Celebrating at McCool's









I will add to this post tomorrow when I get some more pictures - but for now, I want you all to know that Wes turned 30 today - finally! The 5 months between the time I turn 30 and he turns 30, or any age for that matter, are hard for me because he is constantly rubbing it in that I am older!! But my comeback is that means I can be the boss of him for those 5 months too!!



Seriously though, I love this man with all my heart and soul, and cannot wait to see him with our little girl! I know he will be the best father she could ever want!

4 comments:

Crystal Johnson said...

Awww, please tell Wes happy birthday for me!

My 30th is on the 17th of March...what if you were 2 years and two months older than Wes. That's how long I have to plan Danny's 30th celebration.

and YES, Wes will make a wonderful father!!!!!

The Colorado Carrs said...

WOW!! all these Feb birthdays.

Happy Birthday Wes. Hope to see you soon!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Wes!!! Love you, Misty & Todd

Anonymous said...

Sorry we missed it Wes! You're getting old!