We bought our crib this week! I found it online, used, went to see it and bought it on the spot. It was a great deal, and looks like new. It is a sleigh bed style, white, and one that converts into a toddler bed and full size bed. So it was everything I was looking for. We put it together this afternoon. We don't have the mattress yet (I just registered for that on Friday) but it's exciting because now I feel like we can get the rest of the furniture to match. I found a changing table at BabysRUs, then we will get the glider, and a little table to go by the chair. We still aren't sure whether we will paint the room or not - I kind of want to see what it will look like with all the decor without painting. Oh, and I know you aren't supposed to put cribs by windows with blinds, but both walls that fit a crib have windows. So we will just have to make sure the blind cords are out of reach when she starts sleeping in there. Plus there will be curtains to cover up the blinds - or maybe we will just take the blinds down! I will continue to take pictures as the room progresses!

As for me, I am doing good and feeling good. Our little girl is kicking and rolling a lot more now, and it's so fun to feel her move. I am definitely getting large and slowing down a little bit. Sleeping is becoming more of a challenge. I keep adding pillows to the bed. I bought a Boppy wedge pillow friday that "wedges" nicely under my belly. And I can't be away from a bathroom for more than 30 minutes!
In other news, we are celebrating Wes's 30th bday on Thursday so I will have some pictures to post from that! Happy Birthday babe!
2 comments:
What a beautiful crib, I love it!! Tell Wes I said happy 30th! Tell him it isn't as bad as we think it is!!!!! I want to see some more growing belly pics!!!!
Love you! Misty
Cant wait to see more! what a great crib!!1
Post a Comment