Just wanted to share some maternity pictures Wes and I had done today! We had a coupon for a free 8x10 so we took advantage. I thought they turned out pretty good.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
how sweet! you will love looking back on those once she arrives!! - Ali
You'll be so glad you have them! I still look back on mine from time to time.
BTW, after reading about your crazy dream yesterday, I had a very similar one last night. I was in a wheel chair and my doctor was no where to be found. I could see the baby coming out of my stomach and I had to deliver him myself. Weird.
We ordered a black and white montage of these to go in her room. The black and white ones turned out good, I just couldn't get them to post that way on the blog.
5 comments:
how sweet! you will love looking back on those once she arrives!! - Ali
These are so good!
You'll be so glad you have them! I still look back on mine from time to time.
BTW, after reading about your crazy dream yesterday, I had a very similar one last night. I was in a wheel chair and my doctor was no where to be found. I could see the baby coming out of my stomach and I had to deliver him myself. Weird.
Very pretty! Those are really good!!! Love you! Misty
We ordered a black and white montage of these to go in her room. The black and white ones turned out good, I just couldn't get them to post that way on the blog.
So sweet! they turned out great!!!
Post a Comment