Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My crazy pregnancy dream!

I can't help but want to share the crazy dream I had last night with you all! Listen to me, ya'll has now turned into you all! Ick!! Anyways, you have probably heard that some women, later in their pregnancies, sometimes "see" a foot or a hand outlined in their stomachs. It hasn't happened to me (yet) and I know it doesn't always happen, but I was talking to a friend about that yesterday, and how weird it would be. So sure enough I dreamed about it. But I not only dreamed that all of a sudden a pure outline of a foot popped up in my stomach, but then it actually came OUT of my stomach, like through my skin! Wes was right next to me in my dream, so we were experiencing this together. Then as if that wasn't enough, her foot had 6 toes! OK, so I think this probably came from the fact that my little brother was actually born with 6 toes on one foot - a little weird I know, but as soon as he came out the doctors assured us it didn't mean anything was wrong with him, and thankfully there wasn't. It was removed at about 6 months old. So anyways, here was her foot, sticking out of my stomach, then she actually came out of my stomach, but not all the way. Enough for me to see her face, and feel how warm she was. All I could think was no wonder babies scream when they come out, because she was so warm and outside was so cold in comparison. So we put her back in there, because we know she isn't quite ready to come out yet, and that was pretty much it! Is that not the weirdest pregnancy dream ever??!!! I just had to share.

And I should be posting some pictures this week too, so stay tuned!

5 comments:

Crystal Johnson said...

Crazy!

The Colorado Carrs said...

Oh my word.

They are just begining though!!

Anonymous said...

you know it's not a good idea to drink when you're pregnant! ha! that is a strange dream sister!
hope you are feeling well! it's getting close :) i can't wait to find out her name and what she looks like!!!- Ali

Anonymous said...

Are you sure Wes hasn't been slipping you something at night??!?! Hoew crazy!
Misty

Anonymous said...

Yea! You're a weirdo! Just kiddin!