I have debated about whether or not I should do this for a while - I don't want anyone to be upset with me if I don't take your suggestions - but I have come to the point of needing help naming this little girl! So I am taking officially asking for name suggestions. Shanna did it, and it seemed to work, because she has a name now! Here are the middle names we like so maybe you can help with a first - Paige, Kate, Kay (my old middle name), and Grace. I LOVE the middle name Grace. I am open to other middle name suggestions too. Let the names begin! Ha ha.
15 comments:
Emma Grace.....
Did you register for a Boppy pillow...that is a must have in many ways!!!!
OOOO, fun!! Here were our other top contenders...
Emerson (Emery)
Marlowe (Marley)
Sylvan
Josephine (Josie)
Ainsley
Julia
Juliana
Lane
Gillian or Jillian
Brynn
Quinn
i could go on, but i'll stop for now...
I met a little girl the other day named Lindy (it's close to Lucy, so maybe Wes would be happy). So I'll suggest Lindy Grace. Danny and I are considering Kate or Lauren for a first name (Bradford will be the MN)if we have a girl and Seth if it's a boy. We are also open for suggestions.
I love Emma Grace as well!!! Or Emerson Grace. Really pretty! I still love Lucy though! I think you should have a few on reserve because I think once you see her, the name will come right to you with no problems. By the way, I just found out this weekend that Lauren Shouse Temm is prego! More details to come, I am calling her tonight. Love you and hope you had a great weekend! Misty
Ooooh, so many suggestions already! I love Emma, but out of the "E" names I like Ellie and Emerson, because I don't know anyone with those names yet! I am sure someone does though, it just wasn't as popular as Emma.
I also like Marley, Lindy - I will suggest those to Wes. Oh, Maggie Grace was another one we really liked. But I am not into Margaret. So it would just be Maggie. Same goes for Ellie. Not into Eleanor.
I did register for the Boppy!
And Misty, if you talk to Lauren get her address, if you don't already have it!
Thanks for all the advice girls!!
OK, I just looked at Emerson on some websites. I like Emerson Grace, but I think we would call her Emmy. I like that name - Emmy if you are reading this, I hope you don't mind!! And I also just saw where one lady suggested Emerson Lucille - and they call her EmmiLou! SO Cute and it incorporates Wes's love for Lucy!! Of course Wes loves EmmiLou Harris too. So we'll see. But I am definitely liking Emerson!!
EmmieLou is sooooo sweet!!!
Of course I don't mind!!! I think it is wonderful!!
Okay I am writing this before I read so hopefully this hasn't already been discussed and cancelled out as an option. I love the name Anna Grace. I just read before I hit okay. I like EmmiLou too! It's cute and sort of the old names meeting the new. I am so into that! Misty
PS - I will get her address for you!
Well, since Anna and Brooke are taken :) Ha! Allison is the next obvious choice! :) Kidding of course! It's so hard, I like the classics- when I was thinking of names for the girls (Anna Katherine and Brooke Lauren), I wanted something that would go with even a crazy ass last name when they get married, something that would look good on a wedding invitation, something you could always find with the right spelling of their name on it and something they could look like an 80 yr old woman with too.... so, with all of that, I like Caroline and Charlotte. :) Good Luck!!!!- Ali
I love the names Emmerson Lucille and Emerson Grace. I also am fond of the name Sara. Good luck and I cannot wait to see you next week!!!
E
You're in double digits now:) Only 99 days to go; how exciting!!!!!
I'm really late replying, but I also love Ainsley or Brianna. I never had a very long list of girl names, but never needed them either! Good Luck!
I am so impressed that you are opening it up like this! I have to say, I love the name Ainsley and my other favorites are:
Willow
Wynne
Adeline
I found this site http://www.girlnames.com/
for more ideas:) Have fun in San Diego-bring back some heat!!!
I love the name Lucy Grace;
Lucy Grace Ledford sounds adorable!
Post a Comment