Thursday, January 3, 2008

22 week belly - it's getting bigger!!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable!!! - Ali

Autumn Lumpkin Photography said...

Very cute! I am totally jealous of the snow that you are getting/about to get. My nephew saw flurries a few nights ago in MI! We didn't see any though. I'm sure we looked pretty silly outside at 1am looking for teeny specks of snow!

Crystal Johnson said...

Very pretty. It's so much fun to go back and look at how much your belly has grown. I look at my 14 week from Owen (thinking I was huge then) and was hardly showing. And when I was about to pop, I didn't think I was big at all. Now when I look at the pictures, it's like looking at completly different person.

Thanks for sharing :)

I am still awaiting to hear her name!

Elisa said...

You look gorgeous!
((hugs))
E

The Colorado Carrs said...

did you get a ton of snow? we got 40 inches in the last 48 hours!!!

The Ledfords said...

Thanks for your sweet comments everyone! I feel silly taking these belly pics sometimes, but I know they will be fun to look back on, plus most of you reading the blog aren't here to see it!

Crystal - no name yet! Tell Wes he needs to make up his mind!! ( :

Jess, we didn't get hardly any snow this weekend, it's just a little here and there. I can't believe how much you got down there!