Yesterday we braved BabysRus. With Dawn's help, and we could NOT have done it without her, we completed our registry to the best of our ability!! All of your comments and suggestions on brands helped tremendously too! The good news is we can make changes to it as we go. Wes got a little "gun" happy with some things, so if you check out the registry and think, wait, isn't that kind of like such and such, just know that it wasn't me!! J/K Wes, you know I love you....
So it is done. And it's one more thing to check off the list. Furniture was not included, so that is the next big thing, but I refuse to pay full price for a crib and changing table, so I am on the deal hunt for those! Here are some pics...We had Keaton and Gentry with us - I don't know how I DIDN'T get a picture of Gentry, but Keaton was good to have because we demo'd products using him!!

So it is done. And it's one more thing to check off the list. Furniture was not included, so that is the next big thing, but I refuse to pay full price for a crib and changing table, so I am on the deal hunt for those! Here are some pics...We had Keaton and Gentry with us - I don't know how I DIDN'T get a picture of Gentry, but Keaton was good to have because we demo'd products using him!!

And Misty, this picture is for you my dear.....Don't ask me how I still have three full months for this belly to get bigger!!
8 comments:
AWWWWWW!!! sweet belly!!! congrats on getting the registry complete. it's fun to go back and play online too!
how is the name hunting going? i think we've FINALLY made at least a first name decision. we'll see...i seem to be very good at changing my mind these days:)
AHHHHHH Look at that belly! I love it. Its like it grows overnight huh!
Glad you had fun cant wait to peek at what you picked!
You look GREAT!!! I love your belly. Keep the belly shots coming.
Miss and love you much!
Emmy
Love the belly shot!!!!!! You look so good! All belly, just liked I said! Don't forget your list of names! Love you!
You guys could have done it without me, but I am so glad you included me in the fun! I had a ton of fun reminiscing and laughing at Wes and his enthusiasm!
Love ya guys!
What is the name Shanna??
We still don't have one. I still think we will have to see her to name her. Wes is still stuck on Lucy. It has grown on me, truthfully, but I am not sold yet. His new computer password is Lucy!!
I will keep the belly shots coming, just for all you girls!
Lucy has grown on me too. It's actually a bit trendy in Urban areas (from what I've read). Mine and Ali's OB has a daughter named Lucy and she just had an Eleanor. I guess I have a hard time getting past I Love Lucy.
Danny was stuck on Quinn (for a girl) both while I was PG with Owen and this time. I wasn't sold on it either.
We find out in a month if we're having a B or G and like you, I think this baby will be leaving the hospital with no name.
BTW, I just love the belly shots. Pregnany is so beautiful!
For some reason I am having to leave comments under anonymous again...so weird. Anywho, I love the name Lucy! I think that would be so cute. But I understand about not being able to name her until you see her. I love the
"older" names coming back these days. I LOVE Avery for a girl like Shanna. That is beautiful! Keep the belly pics coming!
Post a Comment