Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Two things I have learned this summer...


1) That one piece bathing suits for Abbie are very cute and modest, but don’t work so well when we are trying to change from regular diapers to swim diapers quickly, because we have to take the whole suit off, rather than if she had a two-piece on, we could just do the bottoms…which leads me to my next lesson of…

2) Swim diapers are not meant for wearing long after swimming….Uncle Brett could speak for this one …he got peed on by Miss Abbie in Hilton Head when I left the swim diaper on too long….

So yesterday I purchased a darling 2-piece suit from Children’s Place for only $7.99! We are headed to Murphy which means lots of lake time so I will post more pics next week.

Hope you all have a happy 4th!!

3 comments:

The Colorado Carrs said...

I learned #2 myslef after we drove home from the pool last time. An hour long car ride for Wyatt in a swim diaper....not so hot!!! Poor buddy.

Shanna Mac said...

we'll be in asheville for a couple of months starting in late july. can we come play?!?!!

The Ledfords said...

Um, yes!! Do you even have to ask? Please let me know dates and we'll figure something out! Can't wait!