Friday, July 17, 2009

A Few Words


It's funny how life is. You are going along, day to day, nothing new, almost thinking things are pretty boring (other than chasing a 14-month old around all the time) and WHAM! things change with a few simple words. In a conference room. It almost feels like a break-up to me. Someone I have been with for nearly 8 years. The door is shut...for now. Of course, as doors shut, others open, because God is good like that. So now it's time to refocus, see where this new direction leads. In the meantime, I have this little girl named Abbie to love on more, and that is just fine with me!!
Stay tuned.



5 comments:

Shanna Mac said...

thinking about you. hope you're okay. we'll be i town tuesday and hoping for some playdates...

Crystal Johnson said...

Saw the story on the news and hoped better for you. Good luck with everything. They may be hiring a few reps in Danny's dept (Salary maybe??). Check out the website if you're interested.

Anonymous said...

You are definitely right, when one door closes, another opens. But, I know it still hurts. We seem to take it personal. Just remember what you will think about in your last hours - NOT some job, but your family. Enjoy Abby, and be happy with that for now. There are so many opportunities out there. Love, Aunt J.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear the news! If you guys need anything, please ASK! I know it's a hard time, but you have a beautiful little baby girl who loves you no matter what and that is something to smile about everyday!! We are thinking about you guys!!!!- Ali

Becky at VintageMixer said...

I've been there!! And God is SOO good to provide beyond what we could ask for. He obviously has something new in mind for you:) Hope you can draw near to him during this time. love you friend!