Sunday, July 26, 2009
Hey there
Tonight I am humbled. I spent an hour trying to get Abbie to go to sleep, and was losing my patience with her. Finally she went, but I came out of her room frustrated. Until. I went online. And saw that a former co-worker of mine passed yesterday after a long battle with cancer. And checked Stellan's blog, only to read that he is not doing well again and this courageous baby and his family are not sure what's going to happen to him tonight, tomorrow, a week from now. I feel like I've been kicked in the gut. I thought my problems of not getting Abbie to sleep in a timely manner were bad, hopeless, whatever. Seriously. My problems do not compare to what else is going on in other's lives tonight, the lives of people I know personally and people I know through the blogger world. I pray for all the families out there that are suffering tonight, that have lost loved ones, or who don't know how long their's will be here on earth. Thanks for listening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am with you. As I battled getting back on schedule after being gone the last week or so I wore my Stellan Bracelet. And Thanked God formy healthy children and Prayed begged and pleaded for Him to heal Stellan. My heart Aches for that boy, for that Family.
I am putting mine back on too. Things aren't looking good. But as the bracelet says, Stellan will live - either here, or in heaven.
Post a Comment