
Well, I must say Abbie's first halloween was pretty uneventful, but hey, she's only 5 1/2 months old! I basically dressed her in her costume and took a gazillion pictures, and then changed her out of it and that was that! But she looked so darn cute it was worth it! We didn't even have any trick or treaters, not a one. I mean, we don't live in a busy development, heck, not even any kind of development for that matter, but there are some kids so I thought we might have a few, but no. So now I get to eat all the yummy reese's cups I bought today. I always buy my favorite candy for halloween so I can eat whatever's left over. Great idea! So Abbie was Pooh this year, and seriously, my heart just melted when I put the costume on her. I just couldn't get over what a doll baby she is!!


I think she looks just like Wes in this picture below!!

not sure where she thinks she's going here!!

4 comments:
How adorable!
We love her, just love her!!!!! She's the cutest Pooh I have ever seen!!! Love you, Misty/Todd
Word to the wise for the future - DON'T buy your favorite candy! Buy something you won't eat!
Abbie looks so cute! I hope you read her some of the Winnie the Pooh literature when she is older. Great stuff! You sound like you live in the "100 acre wood" - with no trick or treaters. Love, Aunt Jane
She is such a baby doll!! I could just squeeze her to pieces! Or at least wish I could! We miss you guys...glad to see Brandy back in the mix...give her a love for us too! You need to post some pics of your new house!
Post a Comment