
Sorry it's been so long since my last post - I haven't been a slacker, we just didn't have internet at our new house! So anyways, I am going to just give you a bunch of pictures today of the last month or so. Some of you have seen these, but my blogger friends have not! Abbie is 



5 1/2 months old now! She is sitting up all by herself, eating baby food plus oatmeal twice a day, going to a new sitter whom we love, and just being a sweet little girl as always! She really is so easy going, LOVES being around lots of people and other children, and still loves being outside!




3 comments:
she looks like a cabbage patch in that last picture!!!
cany wait to hear more about life!
We so missed you!
Love the picture of you and Abbie and that last one should be in the Christmas Cards!!!!
I was going to say the same thing about Abbie looking like a little Cabbage Patch doll! She is so adorable in all her pictures!!!!
Post a Comment