Friday, August 29, 2008

Goin' to Carolina....

Just wanted to update real quick...I am sitting here on the floor in my almost empty home, among boxes and such. Abbie is in a bouncy seat that Dawn let us borrow, since ours is now packed! Tonight is our last night in Salt Lake, and I will be meeting up with Wes tomorrow in Nashville, TN. Now that he is gone, I definitely feel more ready to leave too! Abbie and I miss him already....

Hopefully we'll get a chance to post again soon, but it will be from NC. Talk to you all soon!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moving is stressful anytime, but especially with a baby. Good luck with the move. I know you are excited to be near family and old friends. I'll be praying for safe travel for you all! I hope to see Miss Abbie in person one day. She is just so beautiful!

Shera

Anonymous said...

We miss you already! Camping was fun....but not the same without you guys!
Call me when you can!
Love ya
Opie's

Crystal Johnson said...

Whatcha up to these days