Saturday, July 12, 2008

Abbie's New Chair!




Abbie got her very own chair this week, and it's personalized!! She LOVES it! Thanks Rach!!
And she can kind of sit up in her Boppy now, which is nice for me. Anything that can hold her and give me a little relief I can appreciate!!

4 comments:

The Colorado Carrs said...

I think one of my favorite things was when Rylie could sit up by herself in the tub!! Oh the relief. You got a bumbo yes? She should be able to use that pretty soon too!!

I LOVE that second picture! Oh her smile is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

love the chair! she is so sweet! i still can't tell who i think she looks like- except for the blonde hair of course! anna and brooke have chairs like that and they LOVE them, just wait until she is older and is all over it! take care- Ali

The Ledfords said...

I don't have the bumbo yet, but it's on my list!

Everyone says something different about who she looks like! I guess it's too early to tell!

Shanna Mac said...

i love her. please send her to chapel hill. promise i'll take good care of her!!