Monday, November 19, 2007

Tagged by Shanna!

Ten Random Facts about Me (these things always stump me, so it's a good thing I am not being timed here)

1. I once had a 3-legged cat named Misfit.

2. I was a member of the Kirk Cameron fan club.

3. I have no idea what my real hair color is anymore....I have tried recently to replicate it, but now I have roots again.

4. I sleep on my left side most of the time...which supposedly is a good thing when you are pregnant!

5. I drool...like a lot, mainly when I sleep of course, but at the dentist too. All the dentists I go to say I salivate more than anyone they know. I can't believe I am blogging about this!! Thank goodness I am married already!

6. I will not sit on a public toilet seat EVER. If they don't have the protectors, I put tp down.

7. To me, receiving a birthday card is more important than the gift.

8. I am addicted to the MTV reality show The Hills. In a bad bad way. There could be worse shows I guess, but I'm still not proud.

9. I let our dog Brandy get between the sheet and the comforter every night and sleep, usually right against me. And if she doesn't get in there before I go to sleep, I usually wake up to her staring over me and waiting for me to lift up the comforter.

10. I'm having a baby girl in May!! Yea, I know this isn't random, but I am out of things to say and I'm tired....

So now I tag Misty, Autumn, Crystal, Ali, Traci, and anyone else who has a blog that I am friends with!!

3 comments:

The Colorado Carrs said...

i love the hills!!! and couldnt tellyou why!!!

Anonymous said...

That was fun!!! I love the Hills too! Can't wait to see ya this weekend! Love you and be careful!

Anonymous said...

Hey Shannon, this comment really isn't for you :), but from your page I went to Ali and Steven's page to look at their beautiful girls and also saw that Ali and I had a few things in common. We both have met the president (which I can't believe I didn't even list!!!) and we were both the new girl in high school!! Just thought it was interesting. So Ali if you read this comment, you and Steven's little girls are the cutest things I have ever seen! And I think they DO look like you!! Happy Thanksgiving!