I figured I better post something so no one wonders what is going on! Everything is going good here. I am heading into my 15th week, and we have the gender check Thursday!!! I can't wait to see our little one again and find out if it will be a B or a G. That is what my grandmother keeps saying - B or G. We are going to TRY to wait until Thanksgiving to tell everyone what we are having, but my grandmother keeps saying, just say "B or G" and then I'll leave you alone. It's pretty funny. So as soon as we tell our families, I will be posting the news. Try to contain yourselves!! ( :
I am feeling pretty good this week. I am eating A LOT more than a couple weeks ago. I think my appetite is pretty much back to normal, but it seems I am hungry all the time. As long as I eat before I get hungry, I am good to go. Which leads me to the next topic - maternity clothes! I don't have that many, but they are going to become highly necessary very soon, all the time. It's like I zip up my belly in the morning, and it stays in all day, then I get home, change into elastic pants, and it sticks out! It's pretty funny. It is definitely round and getting larger. I still haven't felt any movement, but I can't wait for that.
Wes leaves this Saturday to go to NC, then I follow on Wednesday. We'll see if he can wait for me to tell the news! Or if we can wait at all. Or if they will even be able to tell! I plan on drinking a little caffeine before the ultrasound. I hear sometimes that does the trick....Until next time!!
4 comments:
Good luck on Thursday! I'm so anxious to find out too... I feel like I'm 5 years old again and it is Chirstmas Eve. I cleand out my closet and dresser of all non maternity clothes this past weekend. It was a neat transition to make. Now I need to go shopping! I wish you were here and we could go together!!
Awwww, I can't wait to hear the news. I remember finding out Owen was to be a boy like it was yesterday. Can you take a VHS tape for the tech to record the ultrasound for Wes to see? We did this and it's so neat to go back and watch.
yeaaaaaa cant wait to hear the news
I am so excited to hear! Good luck tomorrow and let us know as soon as you tell your family! Have a great time in NC and Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment