Sunday, November 4, 2007

Our week in review....

Phew, it seemed like a really busy week, and now here we are starting another one! Here are some pictures of the leaves at Liberty Park in downtown Salt Lake, the Opie family on Halloween (Gentry was the Beauty, and Keaton was the Beast!), Wes and I's fishing adventures from this weekend (we went both Saturday and Sunday and had a blast!), and my 13 week belly! It is really starting to change and grow each day! I am feeling pretty good for the most part. Every now and then I still am a little uneasy when it comes to eating, but it's getting better! Right now we are looking forward to the gender check, and seeing our family and friends in just a couple weeks!!

10 comments:

Elisa said...

I love the Baby t-shirt...where did you get it?? I have one belly pic on my Myspace page. I'll be posting more soon. I have one pair of prematernity work pants that still kind of fit, but another week and I will be out of them too!

Autumn Lumpkin Photography said...

Very cute shirt! You are getting a baby belly! Glad you had a good weekend...fishing? I have never been fishing, but Trevor is begging us to take him one weekend. Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Love the belly and the t-shirt! Very cute!!! Keep us posted on when you find out the sex of the baby! I am saying boy....

The Ledfords said...

I got the shirt at Motherhood Maternity outlet in Park City. Motherhood is so inexpensive anyways, and the outlet is great!

The Colorado Carrs said...

yeaaaa belly!!!

Crystal Johnson said...

Look at your adorable little belly!

Unknown said...

Your baby bump is so precious!!!!!

The Colorado Carrs said...

17 Beacon Court
Pagosa Springs CO 81147

Send us yours too!!! have you all started to register or are you going to wait to see the sex?

Shanna Mac said...

cute lil' belly!! i keep for getting to take pictures. okay, feeling inspired--that'll be my goal today...

The Ledfords said...

We are going to wait to find out the sex before we register - which we have the gender check next week...but we'll see how positive they are! I may wait til 20 weeks. I am planning on going to BabysRUs.

Our address is 5551 Copper Park Drive, Herriman, UT 84096.