Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I am blessed....

I am surrounded by wonderful people in my life - family, friends, near and far. I feel so blessed. And today I just want to say thank you for all your cards, online messages, voicemails, and well wishes.
My friend Dawn had me over for dinner (since Wes is out of town - he gets back tomorrow). I got to hang out with her and the kids....




I told Dawn tonight that if I love my child even half as much as I love hers, my heart will be overflowing!!

I took some pics yesterday of the mountains, because even though there aren't tons of trees out here, the ones we have are changing colors, and I just think they are so beautiful. These mountains are just to the east of us.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great! I hope you had a happy birthday- you've already got the best present ever on the way :) (Happy Belated birthday)!!

The Colorado Carrs said...

Wow you look FABULOUS!!!!!!

can you believe how fast the leaves change, i just looked out the window today and couldnt believe it!.

Elisa said...

You are glowing! I hope you are feeling better. Hang in...I hear it gets easier. Though...I still need a nap at 3:00 :)