Just wanted to post some pictures from my Dad's visit this last weekend. We played golf and had a good time overall.







I also bought Brandy a new "fall" collar, but getting a picture of this wasn't as easy as I had hoped. She just wouldn't sit still. She is usually much better, but she was too preoccupied with her kong!


And today Wes had a cyst removed from his head. Yep, you may remember it. It's from an old bee sting and it just kept on getting bigger and bugging him, so we found a plastic surgeon to remove it. He has 6 stitches (picture is below)!

As for me, I am feeling like a new woman this week. I actually have an appetite for something other than Cheerios! My stomach seems to be getting bigger too, but it's not the cute little poke out stomach I had hoped for. It's more like my jeans are too tight, I've gained a couple pounds, and my fat just rolls over the top of my pants! Yuck! Hopefully this is normal? I guess I was just expecting this rock hard belly that didn't jiggle. Was that too much to ask??!!
6 comments:
Shannon- The rock hard belly will come soon enough, but I can totally remember that awkward feeling where you just feel chubby and don't look all that pregnant. Don't worry, you look great!
This is normal and soon enough that belly will be soooo hard..just a little later on!
I hear ya! I am losing my waist now, but the belly is starting to poke out too. I think I look like a weeble wobble!
umm, i'm pretty sure i already look pregnant and i'm only 8 weeks. it's freaking me out!!!apparently my body remembers all too well how to sport a belly. it's nice and floppy and gracie likes to make it jiggle. i'm back to my elastic waistband pants!! and i JUST got back into the old ones--sheeesh!!
so glad you had a good visit with your dad!
Hey Shannon and Wes! Keep blogging, it's great reading! Glad you're feeling better. Starting to think it's a girl.
Post a Comment