Sunday, July 1, 2007

It's what I love about Sunday

Today after church we went fishing up on the Provo River. Mind you, this is not a new thing by any means, but more of a regular occurrence. I just haven't gone with Wes in a while, or since we have started the blog. But of course I forgot our camera, so I had to use his phone to take some pictures. Wes caught a ton of fish, but I didn't get any of them in pictures. I did get a couple of him and his fishing buddy, Brandy. She is such a good girl, just sitting by him and patiently (sometimes impatiently!) waiting for him to catch a fish. She stood by me for a while too, but my not catching anything got bored for her real quick, apparently! Today she fell off a couple rocks into the water, and also tried to bite one of the fish' heads off when Wes let her smell it!




1 comment:

Shanna Mac said...

can we come play too?!