Sunday, July 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Dominick!!


Today we celebrated Dominick Lee's 4th bday. Dominick is the son of our good friends, Eric and Diane. We have several friends with 3 and 4 year olds, and they are so much fun, and cute too! And they are little hams, so I got some great pictures of them. The bottom pic is the Opie family. They have baby Keaton, who is 4 mths now, and Gentry, who is 3. Wes and I are babysitting them next Friday, so we will get a little taste of what parenthood will be like! I will let you know how it goes!



2 comments:

The Colorado Carrs said...

Look how big that baby has gotten!!!! And Gentry she is cute as ever!

The Ledfords said...

I know! Keaton has his very own personality now. He is past the sleeping, eating and pooping only stage. Sunday he was gnawing on my fingers. I guess he's started teething!