Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I HEART Hilton Head Island

I really, really do. When we found out last week that our trip to Key West was not going to happen because of Hurricane Isaac, I was bummed. But then my MIL found us a place in Hilton Head instead. And I was so so happy. Even more excited to go there than the Keys. Turns out our trip did not disappoint. This was our fourth time there, and my favorite by far. The kids had a blast, which can be proved by their little tans, blisters on their toes from the pool, and sand in every crevice of their bodies. There were hardly any bathes taken, teeth brushed, or bed times enforced, but it was fabulous. We even got to see our cousins who happened to be there the same time as us. We biked, played golf, spent tons of time at the pool, went to the beach, ate crab legs. If you haven’t been there, I highly recommend it. It’s a great place for families, golfers, beach lovers, seafood eaters, etc. I can’t say enough good things about it. I might even want to retire there one day : )




No comments: