Sunday, August 19, 2012

B and B's wedding

We just got home from our weekend in Waynesville for Brett and Brooke's wedding. It was beautiful - the place, the bride and groom, everything. It rained a lot and the ceremony had to be postponed, but it probably made it even more beautiful with the foggy mountains. Both kids were in it. It was a little crazy corralling them around and keeping them happy, but they ended up doing what they needed to do so that was what mattered! Abbie stayed up front the whole time, and Henry walked to me at the end of the aisle while eating his ring bearer pillow and then I had to take him away to a place where no one could hear him! Here are a few of my favorite pics....



This is the only picture I got of Brooke in her dress! I'm kicking myself but that's what wedding photographers are for - she was stunning. I love this girl and look forward to getting to know her even better.

No comments: