In case you haven't heard by way of other social media or our big mouths, we found out Friday we are having a BOY!!
The ultrasound went really well and everything looked great, which was a huge relief. Then came the moment of truth - would our baby cooperate? "It" was all squished up and laying low so I wasn't sure, but as soon as the ultrasound tech got to that part she pretty much said - it's a boy! And Wes, well Wes had been sort of relaxed and just sitting back in the chair, but when those words came out of her mouth, he leaned forward and said "Really? You're sure about that??" And she said I'm pretty sure, and then went on to show us more and said yea, I can say with almost 100% certainty that it's a boy!
So I do have to go back in 4 weeks because the way he was positioned they couldn't get a good look at all 4 chambers of the heart - fine by me! I am excited already to see him again! And I'm actually measuring ahead of schedule although they didn't change my due date.
I am truly so excited that Abbie will have a baby brother next spring!
2 comments:
Whoooo hooooooo
Little boys are so very very sweet!
AND... with Wyatt I remember measuring 37 weeks at 32 weeks. He was a total torpedo belly where as when I was pregant with Rylie I just gained weight all over.
I love that you are having a boy! I love love love it!!!
Post a Comment