Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Things I am loving right now...



1. All three of us in one house! Our week is coming to an end now but it has been nothing short of wonderful.

2. Peppermint chocolate chip milkshakes from Chick Fil A. Well I've really only had one, but I loved it and I plan to get another one very soon, before they go away until next
Christmas!

3. The excitement of some new Christmas gifts that I will be using very soon - my new Color Nook from Wes, and a stand up mixer I got from my family in Florida! (I am finishing up reading Water for Elephants ((thanks Amy Bazley!)) and then I plan to start using my Nook.)

4. Feeling our little boy kick more and more!

5. This cute little butt running around everywhere - because we are potty training in full force! It's going great, I might add!

6. And one more to add to the list - my new MAC make up! Oh I highly recommend it if you are looking for a new line or just a new look - whatever it is.

I wrote this post a few days ago in hopes of being able to get my computer to upload pictures from my camera but it's still not happening, so this is a pictureless post.

Happy New Year everyone!!

No comments: