I am loving this stage w/ Abbie. Loving it. Maybe it's because she's been sleeping through the night for a few months now, and she's not fighting naps like she used to, and she is sleeping in, for her anyways. Man, I guess I didn't realize how unhappy the whole sleep thing was making me - but it is wonderful when you don't have to go to bed and wonder what time you are going to be woken up in the middle of the night. So anyways, I love this age. Even just a few weeks ago, I was feeling the terrible twos come on, and fast. But now, it seems she has reverted back to her sweet self. She still has a mind of her own, but she listens better and is not so adamant about getting her way. It's like she understands more, or something like that.
As for Wes and I, well, we might be making some important decisions soon. I'll share more later, but for now, let me just say I'm excited about what the year might bring.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!
6 comments:
Sleep is a crazy thing huh!!! Wyatt is sleeping through the night now but waking up at 530. And not happily either. I have got a lot of figuring out to do with this!
and I love that you are looking forward to this year....CANT WAIT to hear more!
Jess - Just this week Abbie has started sleeping past 5:30 - I decided to start letting her fuss when she woke up that early, and it took all last week, but every day this week she has slept past 6 and this morning it was 6:40. She was in the BEST mood I have seen her in in a long time! So it can happen - I never would have thought 2 weeks ago she'd be sleeping til almost 7!
YAY for Abbie and YAY for sleep! Ben has been doing the same, which is wonderful! Both he and Owen go to sleep around 9:30 p and get up at 7:30 am. I can't complain!
So long as your important news doesn't involve you moving, I am Ok with it!
Glad she is sleeping better! I wish I could just freeze my kids at the ages they are right now! It is such a fun time. Especially Madison at 6 yrs. We went and had our hair cut together. It is fun having mother/daughter bonding outings.
I can't believe you are going to leave us hanging with the decisions.
Shera
OK, so this is the first time I've checked your blog in probably a year. I'm bad on blogs now that FB came along, but you better be filling me in soon on the news. I can guess... but I don't like to. Keep me posted!
Rachel is the anonymous above. IDK how this blog stuff works. I think I have one somewhere but I can't rememer how to get back to the page where it is!
Post a Comment