Dear God,
Please give me the strength to fulfill the dreams and goals You have placed in my heart.
What a powerful prayer. Some of you sent me emails and commented on my last post, and unfortunately I don't have any updates right now, but I ran across this devotion today and just thought it was worth sharing. Whatever the outcome is, these words and this prayer are very applicable. In every situation, in every decision...
There will always be a sacrifice of something when we desire to move forward in an area of our lives. Goals are exciting. Possibility of change is alluring. Sacrifice is hard, but worth it in the big picture of our lives.
We all have decisions to make, some large, some small. Sometimes everything falls into place, and sometimes it doesn't. If you have peace in your heart I believe you are where you are supposed to be. But if you feel like there is something pulling you in another direction, then there is probably something more out there that you are missing.
Something to think about!
3 comments:
Amen!!!
As hard as it is to face, its so true!
Well put, Shannon. Lance and I have faced so many tough decisions and changes in the 10 years we've been married, but we can look back now and know they happened for good reason. I'll be praying for you guys and the decisions you are facing!
Shera
It's none of my business what is going on, but, I hope that whatever your decisions, they are things that make you HAPPY :) Life is too short! :) - Ali Parris
Post a Comment