Monday, December 28, 2009

Talkin'

Some of my favorite things Abbie is saying right now...


"I yike it" (yike = like)


"No, I don't yike it"


"I crazy, Mamma"


"Uncle B's silly"


"Hokie Pokie turn yourself around!"


"Rock a bye-baby, on the tree-pop" (top)


"Mamma, I go potty on the frog"


"I want make up, Mamma"


She comes out with some pretty funny stuff and lately is repeating everything we say!


Hope you all had a great Christmas. Here are some pics from ours!








2 comments:

The Colorado Carrs said...

This is when you really have to watch what comes out of your mouth huh!!! I remember my dad calling me "radar" when I was little. Now that is what we call Rylie.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it so fun when you can actually start communicating with them? You need to get a "Mommy Journal". I have one, and it's like a little baby book to write these kinds of things down (after they outgrow their baby book). I keep it for Anna and Brooke of the little cute things they do and say so I can remember them!- Love, Ali