Sunday, October 11, 2009

Early Morning Update




Greetings! It's Sunday morning, and Abbie and I are the only ones up. It's still dark outside, meaning she woke up WAAYYY too early, but such is the norm these days. She is sleeping better overall though, which is a good thing.




I just wanted to post a quick update to say that things are going good around here. I really like my new position w/ Eaton, and more importantly Abbie has adjusted well to being back at Pam's. I did quickly forget how hard it is to do things in the evenings, like um, make dinner for instance, but I just bought a Slow Cooker cookbook yesterday so I plan on using it all winter! Let's see, what else. Oh, October has brought my 32nd bday already, which ended up being a great one(see Wes and I before my bday dinner above) and then some of my family from VA came in. Then at the end of this month, my family from Florida is coming up for a week! Oh, and I purchased Abbie's Halloween costume already too. It is the CUTEST ladybug (or bebug, as she says) costumer you've ever seen. Yay for Cracker Barrel. Lastly, stay tuned for some professional pictures coming soon! Well, that might be a little premature, but we are having them done the last week of October. Here is my little ballerina...

3 comments:

The Colorado Carrs said...

awww Happy Birthday! I am glad you are liking your new position. I hope things keep going well. and I totally have that cook book. It aint so bad!!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

I am looking forward to taking pictures of you 3!! It will be so fun at the apple orchard. Good idea. Happy birthday to you as well!

Anonymous said...

glad the adjustment going back to work was good for everyone :) happy belated birthday. my 32nd is Nov 1, so, i am right behind you!

hope all is well! you guys should come to our neighborhood to trick or treat, lots of kids and candy!

i can't wait! the girls are going to be butterflies and will is a catapillar :)- Ali