Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Picture-less Tuesday

I just made that up. You've heard of Wordless Wednesday, all you blog readers? Well, I don't have any pictures of Abbie to share. I did go to the lake with some girlfriends this weekend, and it was fabulous, but I know most of you come here to see Abbie! She had pink eye last week, and then my camera battery died. But I just wanted to update everyone on my job situation. I am still waiting. I really should know something Thursday or Friday, so as soon as I find out what's going on I will post. Good or bad, I promise. Other than that, I can't believe I am going on one month of not working. It has flown by, and I am not even sure what I do every day! Oh, and also you may have noticed the little gadget at the top of my blog about weight loss. Well, check it out if you want. I just started this program. It's called CORE4, and my friend Lynette introduced me to it. Wes is doing it along with me. It's for people who want to lose any amount of weight - 5lbs, 25 lbs, etc. It has 4 parts that work together to get you lean. And the more you exercise and the better you eat the quicker you will see results, but it's not completely necessary that you stick to a really strict diet. After all, diets fail, right?! So anyways, I hope you will check it out, and please let me know if you are interested!! Abbie will be 15 months this week too, so I promise to post later about her. Bye!

No comments: