Friday, April 3, 2009

R U there?

Just making sure!! Anyways, just wanted to share this sweet little video of Abbie talking - she has been saying lots of words lately - apple, ball, baby, and of course the old faithful mama and dada. We love hearing her sweet voice and watching her learn to talk!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHlscBrxlH4

5 comments:

Crystal Johnson said...

Ben lit up watching Abbie! She's so cute!

Shanna Mac said...

she's brilliant!! and so sinkin' cute. good heavens. we need a playdate. wanna come to chapel thrill?! i'm not sure when we'll be getting to asheville, but hopefully this spring!

Shannon C. said...

She is so freakin' cute! I can't wait to meet her! I check the blog for updates, frequently, so please keep them coming! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Shannon, I think she is looking more like you! We will be up around the end of July, can't wait to see how much she has changed by then. Love, Auntie J

Autumn Lumpkin Photography said...

She has the sweetest little voice! What a cutie!