Monday, December 1, 2008

Darn blogger




I am trying to post videos, not working, and then my wireless just went down in the middle of this post, and I hadn't saved it. So you are going to get some pictures and a brief overview of what I had written!


Abbie went to the doctor last week, and she is progressing very well. According to Dr. Morgan she is hitting 9 month milestonses, which I figured already, but here are the stats -


Weight 14 lbs 13 oz
Height 26 inches

The doctor also wants us to add an extra meal, so Abbie is now eating 3 meals a day, in addition to her milk. I swear her little belly is already getting bigger!

As for Thanksgiving, we had a great time with the Ledford's. Wes and I even got to go on TWO date nights, which was lots of fun. Of course I hated to leave the little pooh, but it was great to get some time alone.


And for all of you who have told me that Abbie looks like a cabbage patch doll, well, we actually took her to Cabbage Patch Land on Friday, and you can judge for yourself...






We tagged along with Rachel, her mom and sister, and her kids, Ava and Jack. Ava got to adopt a doll and named her Abbie. So sweet.


Ava and her doll, Abbie...

3 comments:

Crystal Johnson said...

I would say YES, she does look like a cabbage patch doll!

Wanna do dinner sometime this week or next?

Susan Nelson said...

GREAT pix at Cabbage Patch Land!!! I am actually old enough to remember the year they came out...good times....she's adorable:)

Gina and Stevie said...

She is sooooooooo cute!!! Love your new house, too!