Sunday, December 14, 2008

7 Months




Well, here I am again. Another month has passed with Miss Abbie and she is doing great! The last couple days have been a little rough around here because we all have colds, but hey, it's winter, and sometimes it's inevitable. So what can I expect? Dr. Morgan still said this morning she was perfect and has already gained close to a pound just since Thanksgiving!



Here is her downward dog yoga pose- she is going to be walking before we know it!! She actually
walks or crawls or whatever you want to call it - around like this sometimes!




Opening an early gift from Gram






Our mantle decorated for Christmas, it looks pretty sad, I know - no tree this year, boohoo, but we will be travelling. Maybe next year we'll be at home Christmas morning!


We have been busy with Christmas happenings and are enjoying getting to take Abbie to do everything! Christmas just takes on a whole new meaning when you have a child! This weekend we went to my work party and she got to sit on Santa's lap. I was a little worried but she didn't flinch! Next weekend we are headed to Wes's parents then Sunday we are leaving for FL to be with my family. It has been a couple years since we've been down there so I am really looking forward to it, and of course my family is SO excited about seeing Abbie again!


So here is what she is up to at 7 months:


Crawling, almost perfectly!


Pulling herself up to a standing position and staying steady for a while.

Eating 3 cereal/formula/baby food meals a day in addition to her milk


Clapping and trying to wave bye-bye


Raises her arms to say "so big" when we play "How big is Abbie?"


LOVES TV remotes, cell phones, cups, and anything else she can't have!


Picks things up off the floor now, like a piece of dirt or something. She'll just sit there and play with it forever!


Loves Brandy and squeals with excitement every time she is around




1 comment:

The Colorado Carrs said...

I cant believe I missed this post!!!! She is growing so much!