

Oh my word, where has the time gone??!!! Today is Wes and I's 8 year anniversary!! I feel like we have practically grown up together, even though we met right around "adulthood". I mean, we were both 21, but still, so young!! It has been a wonderful journey and of course this year is so much more special because we have a beautiful daughter to cherish and love together! Happy Anniversary sweetheart!


7 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! You guys have the same anniversary as my sister and brother-in-law and today is their 1st one! Time does fly...enjoy!!!
Happy Anniversary to you both!!! I remember like it was yesterday you two meeting! Love you both and hope to see you soon! Misty
happy anniversary! you guys looked soooo young back then! i remember all of that :) congrats on 8 years! our 4 yr is tomorrow! love, Ali
Yeaaaa
Happy Day!
Happy Anniversary! I remember you guys meeting too! In some ways it seems like yesterday, and in some it seems like a million years ago. Abbie just gets prettier in every picture!! Congrats you guys.
Shera
Happy Anniversary! I forgot that yours was the day after ours. I wish you both a wonderful lifetime together.
Post a Comment